Time & Location
About the Event
Getting divorced is a big decision. You may have a lot of people giving you well-meaning advice, but in the end, it is your decision whether to end your marriage or not. And if you decide that you want a divorce, you have many other decisions about your children, home, finances, and more.
In this free webinar, you'll learn about the most important rules and deadlines in California so you can make educated decisions as you prepare for and navigate your divorce.
- Overview of a divorce process from A-Z
- The critical difference between community and separate property
- When does it matter whose name is on the title?
- Spousal support and how long you've been married
- California's presumptions about your children
- How courts calculate child support and how it works
As a bonus to attendees, you'll receive an Initial To-Do's Checklist!