TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing Meza Talbott Law materials available on this website, the party accessing the materials agrees to the following terms and conditions. As used herein, “we,” “our,” or “us” refers to Meza Talbott Law; “you” refers to the accessing party.
1. The materials being accessed are free and available to any member of the public at any time. By accessing the materials, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and legally competent to agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing or using our website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and concluding a legally binding contract with us. Do not access or use our platform if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the following terms.
2. Meza Talbott Law does not perform a conflicts check or other screening for anyone accessing free materials. You understand that both you and your opposing party may be accessing identical materials.
3. Meza Talbott Law provides (1) generally published, factual information, that has been approved by an attorney and pertains to legal procedures, rights, or obligations, with you representing yourself in a legal matter; and (2) access to relevant, published legal documents.
4. Accessing Meza Talbott Law’s free materials does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm.
5. In order to create an attorney-client relationship with the attorney, you and the attorney will both have to sign an Engagement Agreement specifically related to the services and fees that you are hiring them to perform.
6. We make no representation as to the outcome of any legal matter, as we do not have knowledge of any facts related to your case.
7. All intellectual property rights to the materials are owned by Meza Talbott Law. No materials may be sold, exploited for a commercial purpose, duplicated, shown in public, edited or otherwise modified without the express written consent of Meza Talbott Law.
8. If at any point we determine for any reason that we cannot continue to provide access to the materials currently available, we may remove access to such materials, and no recourse shall be available to any member of the public. These materials are provided as a public service by Meza Talbott Law at its cost, and Meza Talbott Law has no obligation to provide or continue to provide these materials.
9. The materials provided are informational only and do not provide content tailored to your specific matter. The information presented is not legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, and is subject to change without notice. We shall make every reasonable attempt to keep the information available up to date with all legal developments, and the information contained in the materials is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.