Time & Location
Jun 10, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
About the Event
First, thank you for your time and dedication to teaching the next generation! You provide foundational knowledge that today's youth need for a successful future. In turn, we want to offer our assistance to help ensure that your future is just as successful.
In this webinar, we'll go over the basics of estate planning and help you identify the specific issues relevant to teachers. You'll receive a Worksheet that you will complete during the webinar and a handy Estate Planning Supply Checklist after the webinar.
Topics that will be covered:
- Retirement Planning. Is it necessary?
- What things make up your estate
- California's automatic estate plan
- The foundational Estate Planning documents you need
- Creating "teachable moments" with your estate plan
- How to avoid probate
Register today to learn how to craft a lesson plan for your estate!